Covid-19 Guidelines, Procedures, and Requirements
- Masks must be worn inside the school, ski lodge, and on the bus.
- Social distancing on the school bus will be enforced per school guidelines.
- Mount Peter: Indoor access will be limited. We will boot up on the school bus and use it as our locker room.
- Winter 4 Kids: EMAIL NOTIFICATION FROM WINTER 4 KIDS ON 12/03/21:
- All Racers must complete the W4K Waiver - Click here to complete the form
- Covid Policy:
- Anyone coming on site should have proof of vaccinated or provide proof of weekly negative test.
- Every attended must fill out the Entry Pass Questionnaire prior to arrival
- Temperature checks should be performed prior to bussing to W4K, if students are not bussing we will check their temperature before entering the building
- Masks are required indoors except when eating
- Spectators for races will not have access to the lodge.
- Spectators are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated or have a negative test prior to visiting the campus.
- We are working on a streaming option for this season
- Should you have any questions regarding the W4K Covid Policy, please contact Winter 4 Kids directly.
To view the SHS Covid-19 Resources visit: