The Sparta Ski Booster Club continues to provide our community with an affordable alternative for winter sports gear. Just in time for Holiday Shopping. Come shop the extensive selection of NEW & used SKIS, SNOWBOARDS, ICE SKATES, SKI BOOTS, POLES, SNOWBOARD BOOTS...plus apparel and accessories. It's your best opportunity to sell your used gear, upgrade to better gear, or sell gear the kids have outgrown. Selling and buying are both open to the public.
ONE DAY ONLY: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2023 8:30am to 1pm
8:30 AM EARLY ACCESS: $10 per family (limit 4 per family). Cash only.
9:30 AM FREE ENTRY: Doors Open To All - FREE Entry.
LOCATION: Mohawk Avenue School, 18 Mohawk Ave., Sparta NJ 07871
DROP: Friday, November 2nd from 5 to 8 pm
- Drop off for sellers is Friday, Nov. 2nd from 5 PM - 8 PM at Mohawk Ave School, Sparta
- Each tag/item you are selling costs $1, which helps to support the Sparta High School Ski Team.
- To save time, you can fill out the Ski Swap Seller Form ahead of time. Please leave the "Tag #" column blank until you arrive and are assigned a tag for each item. Email email@example.com for the form.
- You can choose your own price for each item that you're selling. If your items sell, the Sparta Ski Booster Club will keep 20%.
- You will have the option to come pick up any items that don't sell between 2:30-3:30 on Saturday, Nov. 3rd, or you can leave them as a donation.
- Volunteers will be ready to assist you with your items and tags on Friday.
This event is run by the Sparta Ski Booster Club. Ski Swap patrons hold the Sparta Ski Boosters, Inc, the Sparta Ski Team, and SpartaSki.com harmless.